Monday, March 12, 2018

Music Monday #3

Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE


I found this song a couple months ago and it has been my go-to chill jam ever since. It's beautiful and sweet and very VERY calming. I found out that Gordon Downie actually passed away a few months ago, so that made this song even more bittersweet.




Phoebe Bridgers is one of my new favorites. Her album is so melancholy and so wonderful and it's exactly what I've needed lately. She was actually kind of discovered by Ryan Adams (a lot of the album is about their relationship) and she's now BFFs with Conor Oberst (from Bright Eyes). Plus, this music video is just great.



What have you been listening to lately? Have you heard of either of these artists already?

No comments:

Post a Comment